We are always looking for Project Coordinators to join our team!
As a project coordinator you should be well organized and be able to analyze pricing and performance metrics. Must have good negotiation skills and the ability to facilitate communication between subcontractors and customers to build long-term relationships and achieve business goals. Be a multi-tasking team player with a Can-Do attitude that can assist anywhere needed for the success of the overall company.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Send out request for proposals, generate proposals/site maps, schedule projects, punchouts, close out, invoice.
· Develop and maintain relationships with customers and subcontractors.
· Act as liaison between customers and subcontractors.
· Ensure timely delivery of proposals to customers with accurate scope as requested.
· Verify contract amounts/change orders/invoices/payments.
· Monitor and maintain CRM up-to-date.
· Manage the process to setup new vendors/maintain records (COI, W9, Agreements, etc)
· Fill out vendor applications
· Follow up on Payments
· Generate reports from CRM as requested
· Communicate with Team on updates and/or any delays
· Work on various platforms depending on customers.
· Assist with challenging requests or issues as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
· Knowledge of all Microsoft Office
· Strong communication skills, written and verbal, ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
· Strong organization skills
· Understanding of project coordinating practices
· Problem solving skills
· Ability to work with a wide range of people
· Ability to take responsibility under minimal supervision
· Ability to organize project planning
· Ability to handle stress and time constraints
· Experience: One year of project coordination and/or construction industry experience.